- 4 cloves garlic
- 1 tsp rock salt
- 1 red chilli (finely minced)
- 1 1/2 cups parsley
- 1 tbsp oregano
- 1/4 cup mint
- 2 tbsp coriander
- 1 lemon (zest and juice)
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 red peppers
- 2 courgettes
- 2 tbsp za’atar
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 285 g burrata
- 60 g rocket leaves
- Use a pestle and mortar to break the garlic and salt down to a rough paste.
- Add in the chilli and grind again.
- Add in the herbs, lemon zest and lemon juice. Grind down to a rough consistency.
- Add in the olive and mix.
- Bring a grill pan to a high heat.
- Mix the pepper, courgette, za’atar, olive oil, lemon juice and salt in a bowl.
- Place the individual pieces of courgette and pepper on the grill pan in a single layer and cook both sides.
- Break up the burrata and spread on a plate.
- Spoon a good amount of the chimichurri over the burrata.
- In a bowl toss the grilled veg, rocket and a few generous spoonfuls of the chimichurri.
- Arrange this on top of the burrata and serve immediately.