2 medium sweet potatoes
1 tbsp olive oil
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 recipe Slow Cooked Smoky Pulled Pork
Spring onion lime crème fraîche
3 tbsp crème fraîche
1 tsp lime juice
2 tbsp spring onion, finely chopped
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp pickled onions
1 tsp chilli flakes
- Pierce your sweet potatoes with a fork several times. Rub them with the olive oil and salt and place on a baking tray. If you want a little less cleanup, use some baking parchment on the tray. Bake in a preheated oven for 45 to 60 mins at 200 degrees C (390 degrees F).
- Heat up the pulled pork in a frying pan.
- Combine the crème fraîche, lime juice, spring onion and salt in a bowl.
- To serve, cut the sweet potato lengthways, divide the pulled pork between the two sweet potatoes, filling them in the centre.
- Top with the crème fraîche and top with pickled onions (if you have them), black pepper and chilli flakes.
- Piercing the sweet potato with a fork stops them exploding or going soggy.
- If you don’t eat pork this could be made with chicken, beef or lamb.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Oven bake
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: smoked pulled pork baked sweet potato