- 2 slices sourdough
- 50 ml heavy cream
- 2 eggs
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 ripe nectarines
- 280 g burrata
- 2 tbsp small basil leaves
- 1 tsp pomegranate molasses
- Whisk milk, eggs, cinnamon and salt together in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the bread in the toast, making sure it’s covered, but don’t leave it in there too long or it will get soggy.
- Heat pan and grease up with the butter.
- Lay your bread in the pan and cook on both sides until golden brown.
- Cut nectarines into chunky slices.
- Heat your grill pan and cook your nectarines on both sides until they have those grill strips.
- Break up your burrata in a bowl then spread it between your slices of French toast.
- Arrange your grilled peached on top of the burrata.
- Top with a few basil leaves and a drizzle of pomegranate molasses. Serve immediately.